Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Summer Goals for Organizing My Home and Life

Blogging is something I have not had time for since I started work last year.  I've missed it a lot.  Well, I'm off for the summer and am ready to try and organize my life and home so I can blog during the school year as well as the summer. 
Things seemed so much easier when I work before.  Of course I was five years younger, had 2 fewer kids, and had a job I didn't have to take home with me at night.  I am determined to reach the goals I am setting this summer to increase the quality of my life when I come home from work.  I love my job but not how overwhelmed I am when I get home at night and on the weekends.  So here you are my goals to accomplish this summer and I will be giving step by step progress on my accomplishments.
My Beautiful Kids

1.  30 Days of De-cluttering

2.  Create a Chore/Routine List for my family

3.  Start preparing freezer meals for busy school nights

4.  Pack up the apartment in small steps for our move in a few months

5.  For quality time with my kids - try one new activity a week that is inexpensive or free

6.  As a personal goal - Go to the gym 2 times a week (this I think will be the hardest)

No comments:

Post a Comment