Sunday, January 2, 2022

Ready or Not, Back to Work Tomorrow

Tomorrow I am back to work.  This is where obstacles tend to start throwing themselves in front of me and my routines.  I feel ready (for the most part) to go back to school tomorrow.  Today I worked on finishing my meal prep, relaxing, a load of laundry, working on my calendar, reading a book, and ending the day making dinner for the family.

To prepare for tomorrow the first thing I did was look at my calendar.  Tomorrow is a staff development day which means planning, data meetings, and prep for class.  I also need to take Claire to the orthodontist and then run to the meat market.


Looking at my calendar is vital because it not only tells me what needs to be done and where I need to be but helps me prepare for food that needs to be brought so I stay true to my KETO program.  Since tomorrow is our first day back to work and a staff development day, we will be meeting to eat breakfast tomorrow morning.  I can tell you pretty much all of the food that will be served is be a NO NO for me so I'm going to need to bring food along with me to eat so I don't stray.  Tomorrow for breakfast I will bring KETO zucchini bread, and Greek yogurt with almond butter, a few blue berries and almonds sprinkled on top.  This should make me satisfied and keep me out of donuts!  


As you can see I have my zucchini bread and yogurt portioned out along with my turkey, avocado and cheese wrap for lunch.  Plus I have some dips and pre-portioned carrots ready to go so in the morning, it's grab and go when I make my lunch.  Also, I'm super excited about the tortillas I have my wraps in.  They are a net 4 carbs!  I've seen other with lower carb count I'd like to try as well.

I'm prepared and it's only 7:30pm.  Though when I go into to bed tonight I will not be able to sleep because my brain will not shut off because tomorrow is the first day back to work after two weeks off.  

On a side note:
I made a delicious taco bar tonight for dinner.  This is always a crowd pleaser.  Everyone gets what they want when I make this.  My oldest has a quesadilla, my other two girls enjoy bean and cheese burritos, my husband makes a burrito full of taco meat and I have a KETO friendly taco salad.  The leftovers will probably be used tomorrow night for omelets.

My yummy taco salad full of all the goodies!


No comments:

Post a Comment