Wednesday, January 12, 2011

January 14th- 20th Dinner Planner


Time again to plan for dinner for next week. An important note for this week: the roast beef I made tonight (off my list from last week) is pulling double duty next week. I love that! Also, I put in one cheat meal as planned by my husband and myself. We decided every two weeks we could have what we call a cheat meal (meatloaf, enchilada, lasagna, anything really fat and calorie heavy). So with that in mind here are my meals for seven days.

1. Shredded Crunchy Pork Tacos (pork roast duty #1)
Refried beans / spanish rice
***note you can wet your corn tortillas up and stick them in the oven to crunch them up, no oil needed for a more lean option.

2. Roasted Veggie Soup (pork roast veggies pulling duty #2) (see recipe from a couple of weeks ago).
Wheat rolls

3. White Chili with chicken
Wheat rolls

4. Lemon & Dill Swai fish (talapia will work too)
Boiled red potatoes
Steamed Broccoli

5. Meatloaf
Mashed potatoes with brown gravy
Corn

6. Dry Rub BBQ Chicken
try Claire Robinson's (http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/claire-robinson/dry-rubbed-bbq-chicken-recipe/index.html)
Side salad
Roasted potatoes

7. Honey-Ginger Glazed Salmon (I found a great recipe on Cookinglight.com
on top of arugala salad
Fried Rice

No comments:

Post a Comment